[RBS] Bus info to Dames of the Dance tomorrow night

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Wed Feb 29 19:26:38 IST 2012

To everyone who bought tickets to Dames of the Dance 5 – Miracles (like all the rain we’re getting, B”H, and even the snow!), to tomorrow night’s splendiferous show and is going by bus, said bus will be at Mr. Zol (aka Victory), on HaDekel, at 7 PM promptly, and then will go to RBSA to Deal V’Zol on Dolev, reaching there hopefully by 7:15. (I know, I know, chances are that we’ll be later than 7:15 – but maybe this time everyone will actually come on time?)
>From thence, it’s on to the Gush!
Sharon Katz says the show should be over by 9:45 latest, so we’ll be back in our homes by 10:30 – again, if everyone leaves the hall and doesn’t dawdle...

THere are still tickets left (unfortunately), so it’s even possible to order them from me tonight, if anyone is interested in having a great time for a great cause (kimcha d’pischa).

Batya Jerenberg
999-6078 / 054-549-6078