[RBS] Kol HaKavod to Cahni Rosenfeld

Ayelet Granick ayelet526 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:13:02 IST 2012

Thank you Channi, for clearly expressing what so many people feel.
I personally agree with every word you have written lately about the
current events in R/BS.
I am glad the moderator of this list chose to give you a stage here.
Whoever finds what you wrote offensive in any way shoud think again or take
a course in reading compreshension.
Channi, you are a brave woman.
Ayelet Granek