[RBS] Appeal for local chessed Yad Yosef hamashbir

Yad Yosef Hamashbir Yad Yosef Hamashbir yadyosefhamashbir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:56:14 IST 2012

To whom it may concern:

Yad Yosef Hamashbir is a food distribution gemach established nine years
ago (2003) by the founder, Yair Grama.  The organization supplies weekly
fruit and vegetable baskets to nearly 200 families who are struggling and
in distress due to poverty, illness, divorce, widowhood, or the difficulty
of making ends meet on a Kollel stipend with a large family.

At times, especially before holidays, extra supplies are added to the fresh
fruits and vegetables to help the families provide for the festive meals
with joy.  In addition to the year round weekly food distribution, we also
provide kimcha D"pischa to these families.

People that we serve come from not only Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph to receive
their packages but from the outlying areas as well.

We would like to continue our efforts to provide these allocations but
unfortunately our large truck has broken down and we can no longer bring
the large amount we once did with the wagon we borrow.  We are in need of
help to continue this worthy chesed in Ramat Bet Shemesh by providing the
means to bring the food to the people.  Your contribution toward purchasing
a truck will be much appreciated by its many recipients.

Please feel free to browse at the pictures of what we do.  Some pictures
are from the article written up about us in the English Mishpacha Magazine.

To contact us or donate to Yad Yosef Hamashbir:

 *In America:*

Phone: 718-880-5713

36 Dover terrace

Monsey New York 10952

*American Friends of Yad Yosef Hamashbir*

Wachovia Bank

Account number: 2000038390609

Routing number: 026012881

Tax deductible: 26-1511378