[RBS] volunteers to help Lema'an Achai collect boxes for Thursday night food deliveries

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Jan 15 15:24:48 IST 2012

Every Thursday night tens of volunteers meet behind Dil Vezol to  pack and
deliver food packages to Lema'an Achai families and have been doing so for
many years.
Until recently, we received cardboard boxes from a distributor very near Dil
Vezol.  The place has closed down and we are now going to have to collect
boxes from supermarkets in RBSa.
We are looking for a couple of volunteers who can collect empty cardboard
boxes  anytime between 11.30 and 4.00pm on Thursdays and bring them to Dil
Vezol.
If you think you can help with this, please reply to this e-mail or call me
at the phone no below.
Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115