[RBS] Jogging Stroller (Double) advice/feedback?

K W kyweiss at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 15:54:23 IST 2012

Anyone with one of the following strollers:
* Mountain Buggy double stroller (esp 2010/2011 model, but any feedback is good)
* Valco Trimode EX (but uses it as a double not triple)
* Bumbleride Indie double (does anyone have this here???)
* Baby Jogger double (jogger, though would be curious to hear how hard the push is with the citi mini)

can you please give me feedback or advice, to make an informed decision, specifically:

- How easy/hard is it to push the given stroller on Ramat Beit Shemesh Hills, especially up (sorek etc)
- are you happy with the basket?
- how often do you have to fill up the tires with air?
- does the sunshade cover the kids enough especially in the summers here (particularly the newer pull out shade on the newer mountain buggy, but all of the above)
- we had a single baby jogger which we felt was prone to tipping back, do any of the strollers have that issue of tipping back or any other safety issues I should know about? or anything that broke quickly that's worthwhile to know about?
- please feel free to add any others pros or cons and any other feedback!

Thanks so much in advance!