[RBS] AMIT Fair - ALMOST THERE!

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Wed Jan 25 09:36:49 IST 2012

"You’ll be glad to hear
 AMIT has something new this year
If your name is the lucky one
One of the DOOR  PRIZES you will have won!"

Please come on out - Monday evening, February 6th from 7-10PM at Yeshivat
Reishit, 21 Rashi in Beit Shemesh.  Admission 10NIS/person; 40NIS/family
(over 4 people).

DOOR PRIZES - thank you - Chana Bracha Kornfeld, Big Deal, Sweets R Us,
Super Hatzlacha, Best Market, PC Integrity, Café Cafe. We have many new
vendors this year, and of course are appreciative that our faithful tried
and true vendors will be there as well. Jewelry, Clothing, Food Court, Art
Work, Gift Items, Baby Products, Books, CDs, Head Coverings and we thank our
three wonderful Chesed organizations who are coming out to support us as
well - Lemaan Achai, Keren Yosef, Melabev. For further information, please
contact Faygie or Shirley at mflieber at zahav.net.il