[RBS] PSA: Cheerios - possible problem with chadash

Melissa Shenker melissashenker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:51:16 IST 2012

Loose translation/summary of part of a recent Rabbanut update:
Honey Nut Cheerios with expiry date up to 7 October 2012 are fine.  The
Rabbanut have issued a "recall" of those with a later date due to possible
chadash issues.  (My locally bought HCCheerios are dated 7 NOV 2012.)

Note: The Rabbanut have different standards to the OU on issues of chadash
and the update refers only to the Rabbanut import certification.  As
always, ask your own rav.

Also:
Cheerios Yogurt and Cluster - later than 10 SEP 2012
Multi Cheerios -  later than  21 AUG 2012
Fibre 1 -  later than  30 MAR 2012

See: http://upload.kipa.co.il/media-upload/kashrot/6914363-1262012.PDF

Bivracha,
Melissa