[RBS] Why I may have to hire an Arab to do contract work in my home...

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Mon Jul 9 08:39:46 IDT 2012

I contacted three English speaking Israelis to get a quote for contract
work in my home.
 Only one actually came to take notes on the project.
 None have provided me with a quote and this has been going on for a long
time.
 Probably, if I contact a reference for an Arab worker that someone
recommended, he'd come, give me a quote, and it will probably be cheaper,
and he'll actually do the work.
 What choice would I have?