[RBS] Hiring an Arab to do Contract Work

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Mon Jul 9 14:43:36 IDT 2012

It seems that Marsha has hit upon an important point which is often missed with so many people being interested only in throwing around political statements about this issue!

The most important way to achieve "Jewish Labor" is for Jews to be willing to perform straightforward, honest work! If Marsha has to run after Jewish contractors for quotes and the like just for them to be willing to be gainfully employed in renovating her home, something is wrong with their standards of labor!

I hope that we can develop (or have already developed, but they just did contact Marsha) true Jewish professionals in the various fields involving "plain old labor". Once those type of Jewish professionals become widely known, there should be no problem in finding good Jewish labor to hire.

I believe that developing and publicizing such Jewish professionals will be much more effective than empty debate of political-racial issues.

כתריאל לב
טלפון: 02-991-4332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867
Catriel Lev