[RBS] one night ladies beret sale

Rachel Kamionski akamionski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:43:43 IDT 2012

Tovi's super summer beret sale!!  My friend from America designs beautiful and original berets and she is coming to RBS for an exclusive one night event that you don't want to miss! Many are lined as well if the holes bother you and you don't want to wear a fall in this heat. Check out the attached photo and then come Tuesday night at 8:30-10:00. Hayarkon 36/3 (entrance is in the parking lot of Luz 18). Call me at 054-301-3473 for more information. Hope to see you there!