[RBS] need sponsors for upcoming Likrat Kallah event

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Wed Jul 11 13:11:44 IDT 2012

It's that time of year again-when we start planning our  8th annual Likrat
Kallah event, held in Cheshvan, Be'ezrat H-shem. (this year, it comes out on
Oct. 31).  B"H, Likrat Kallah has helped another 300 kallahs since I posted
this very same request last year, bringing out total to 1631 kallahs.  We
are now a project of Lemaan Achai and have our very own website.  Please
take a peak at www.helpjewishbrides.org

Our annual event is of major importance because it allows us to help so many
kallahs throughout the year.  If you are able to contribute, please know
that it is money that doesn't just help one or two kallahs-it is money that
generates the funds to help hundreds of kallahs.  Now, that's a far reaching
mitzvah!

The brides we help come from all walks of life.  Many have been  orphaned or
come from homes where someone is ill.  Others are baalei teshuva or converts
who have no parental support as they begin their new lives.  Receiving 6 new
household items from Likrat Kallah is truly a breath of fresh air for
them-one less thing they need to struggle to find the funds to cover, at a
time when they are struggling  to cover  the costs of a basic wedding. (all
our kallahs spend minimum amounts on the wedding hall/caterer , etc, since
it is superfluous to say, that they don't have the money to cover this as
well).

Consider sponsoring the event as a zechus for someone.  The mitzvah of
Hachnasat Kallah is known for two special segulot:  Shiduchim and Refuah
Shelimah.
Re: Shiduchim,  Rebbetzin Rottman from Neve Yerushalayim, explained  "If you
want H-shem to help you with your kallahs, you have to be helping H-shem
with His kallahs."
Regarding a Refuah, the Steipler Gaon, zt'l, explained, that in our morning
tefillot, "Ailu Dvarim She-adam Ochal Perotaheim ...."  The mitzvah of
Hachnassat Kallah comes  between Bikur Cholim and Levayat Hamat.  Sort of a
strange placement for a happy mitzvah but the Steipler explained that the
reason is -  that this mitzvah has the power to be a buffer between Bikur
Cholim and Levayat Hamat.

So, consider the zechus of sponsoring the upcoming Likrat Kallah event:
Silver sponsor:  250 nis
Gold sponsor: 500 nis
Platinum sponsor:  750 nis.

Please be in touch if you are interested.

Sadeena Pinhasik  999-4463