[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - We will BEAT any rate. Period.

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:53:39 IDT 2012

That's right folks! You WILL walk out with more money from the Gelt Center
than any other money changer in the Beit Shemesh region.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISING. An attractive
commission or percentage on check cashing usually means NOTHING if the rate
of exchange is more than 2 agurot below the shaar.

With our unbeatable rates, customers walk out of the Gelt Center with more
money regardless of any 'sales' or 'promotional offers'.

The Gelt Center. More money. Period.

  NEW **** - SHLIACH SERVICE - call the store for details **** NEW