[RBS] Coaching and Neurofeedback together for great results

Shimshon Alpert shimshonalpert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:53:58 IDT 2012

Many of you know me for the adult and youth coaching work that I do.

I also want to remind you that I am a neurofeedback technician.  This
amazing technology has applications beyond imagining.

It can assist with any form of anxiety or phobia.  It can facilitate easier
falling asleep and also more relaxed sleep, over time.  Emotional self
regulation, which includes anger issues, or learning to deal with the bumps
in life's road, can all be greatly improved with neurofeedback.

Finally, those who have sadly experienced trauma, whether recent or long
ago, can be helped toward resolution and calm, with some regular
neurofeedback work.

Just a reminder -- neurofeedback is like what they do in a hospital, when
the monitor screen and a printout tape, show those ziggy zaggy things
instead of a straight line, when you have an encephalogram.  Sound familiar?

So, please email or phone to book a time, and we can see if my work might
help you, or if any other professional might, while we're at it.

Thanks,
Shimshon

working in Jerusalem and R/BS

--