[RBS] late-night Youth Area at Migdal Hamayim park

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:22:57 IDT 2012

Yes, we want our children to be indoors, learning Torah late at night,
or helping clean the kitchen.
But in the real world, many of OUR children, from "good, solid, frum "
homes, are teens hanging out with nothing to do and no one to supervise them

Shemesh is operating (in addition to many other programs) a Youth Area at
the Migdal Hamayim park every Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm till 1am.
There will be security and trained supervisors running workshops and
 programs that will keep our children safe, as well as modeling functional
adult-teen communication for them.  If children that you know (and
love) are out at those hours, please let them know that this program is up
and running.