[RBS] Bituach Leumi/PDD - RESPONSES

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:06:41 IDT 2012

I MUST disagree with point #3.  It is NOT a long bureaucratic procedure at
all - fill out the form they have at bituah leumi (or download it from
their website ) called "gimlat yeled neche" and submit it WITH TWO
assessments ,. One from  a neurologist or psychiatrist and the other from
 a psychologist (neuropsych or clinical psychologist) at ANY bituah
leumi branch (even in their postbox, you don't have to wait on line) .
within a month, you should be invited ot a "ve'ada refuit" in which their
dr sees the child, talks to you for a minute or two and concludes what he
concludes.
If their dr does not agree with your dr's diagnosis, you can appeal.

muchly simple and probable not worth paying anyone else to do for you, as
you will still have to fill out the forms, produce the relevant
documentation, and appear at the veada refuit