[RBS] Who will care for my baby while I work?

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:46:37 IDT 2012

Dear mothers of newborns/babies up to 7 months,

Are you concerned that your baby will not be cared for?
Are you concerned about inexperience?
Are you concerned that your baby will be left to cry?

These are all valid concerns! But you can relax!

At Rivka's "Creche" (or babycare for those not familiar with this term),
your baby will be cared for by experienced mothers who will give your baby
the individual care and attention that you so much desire for them.

References available!

To schedule a visit  or for more info call Rivka @ 02-9919690