[RBS] LADIES- No need to live with sore and achy muscles- treat yourself to a well deserved massage.

Tzivia Cohen goldentouchmassageisrael at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 09:46:46 IDT 2012

Ladies - Treat yourself to a full body relaxing massage.  Does your back or neck hurt you?  I can get rid of all those tight knots.   Massage will help relieve sore and achy muscles in the whole body.  I also give pre-post natal massages.  Call today to book an appointment or get a gift certificate for someone you care for.
home visit are possible

Tzivia Cohen
Golden Touch Massage - cuz you owe it to yourself to feel good
goldentouchmassageisrael at yahoo.com
054-846-6528