[RBS] Apartment for sale in Nahar HaYarkon

Mandy Gaziel mandygaziel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:54:28 IDT 2012

We are selling our apartment in Nahar HaYarkon.  Here are the details:

4 1/2 rooms

Private entrance with 1 short flight of stairs from the parking area.

Garden (about 25 sq. meters)

Mirpeset (also about 25 square meters) with pergola

2 bathrooms, including 1 en-suite bathroom off the parent's bedroom

Central A/C

Burglar bars and screens

Storage area in the apartment (1.20 x 3.30 meters)

Covered parking with a small machsan at the back

Approx 40 meter option to extend

Incredible view opposite the mountains

Lovely neighbours

We are asking for 1.380.000 Shekels.  Serious offers only.