[RBS] ADDITIONS TO Summary of answers re: Sources for:Ladies size 42-43fashionable Shoes

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 6 06:00:49 IDT 2012

Payless shoes in the Ramot mall    02-6518304
No-one mentioned Payless?!
They're cheap and have women's sizes up to size 12 US (42.5 israel), except
that here in Israel they tend to have very little in those sizes, and the
website won't let you order from outside the USA... But you can look online
at what there is, and then go into the store to ask for specific things...

Amnon sells Ben Yishai and can order 42's - he's done it for us

And Crocs, believe it or not - has been fantastic. Great prices and some
surprisingly nice styles - we're now big fans. BUT - not local stores that
sell Crocs - has to be a Crocs store

There is a shop that specializes in large sizes for men and women in old
Jaffa, Tel Aviv. it is called ???? ??-????  and the phone number is  03 683
1955. The owner seems a real character and a really nice man.
On the same street as the government tourist office in Jaffa, one of a row
of shoe shops. Address: HaMelech Hiram 2.
(From another person) Factory (on-site) shoes to size 47, very good prices
compared to larger sizes elsewhere.  Proprietor is a very nice man.    Phone
03 683-1955.  It's in Yafo, not far from the 'clock tower'.

i will add that we got nike ladies size 43 (not men's shoes, that certain
stores tried to sell me and claim that it is good for running shoes to be
too wide)
at the nike outlet near zichron.  there is also a nike outlet in holon

Additionally, I can tell you that I found a pair of 42 shoes (shock, they
actually did fit me), very, very cute, at the Amnon shoe store in Old Beit
Shemesh across from Bank Leumi.  I would strongly suggest your friend look
there first if she can wear size 42.  They may not have a lot, but they do
have some, and the day I was there I noticed a pair of boots I really liked
and needed, and they volunteered to call the manufacturer to see if they
were made in the next size larger.  They weren't but I was impressed with
them offering to call.