[RBS] melting babka! get yours now!

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:28:02 IDT 2012

   Melting Babka is in stores now!

You can find them at Hakol lishulchan right up front by the register!
For the past several weeks, the Melting Babka desserts have been sold out
at Hakol Lishulchan!!!!
 If you go to Best Market, they are usually near the bakery in the  back
Never int he same spot so you gotta search for them
What is it they say? Anything worthwhile is worth the search?
Thats is for sure with these amazing desserts!!!
Make sure to get yours this week!!!

>American style cakes for the American palette
>
>Deliciously sweet, gooey chocolaty babkas,
Cinnamony cinnamon babkas,
out of this world moist cinnamon buns,
chocolate cake with fudge icing,
soft chocolate chip cookies packed full of chips
rich chocolate brownies with white chocolate chips!

All items with a Rav Rubin hechshir.

They get delivered on Thursday mornings at the following locations:

Best Market Nachal Dolev in the back near the bakery section.

Also delivered to Hakol lishulchan in the RBSA shopping center (the
papergoods store)

Anything left after closing gets donated to Limaan Achai.

Shavuah tov
Marti

P.S. I do NOT work for this company!
We just love these goodies and want them to continue delivering to RBS!
So keep on buying!