[RBS] DVDs

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:17:06 IDT 2012

i sincerely hope you are joking
all we need now is to have someone decide that their rabbi has to
approve anything anyone writes on a public email list, as fitting to
their particular hashkafa ("meila" had you written that you are
shocked that the moderators would approve a list of "downloaded"
movies , which gives the impression that these are not legally
available for sale , if that is the case then at least on the issur of
gezel one can state that ALL halachic opinions are in agreement)
maybe all conversations in the neighbourhood should have to meet r.
malinowitz' hashkafa too? (lemaan achai and magen, get out of town,
quick!!)