[RBS] DVDs

Caplan, Brian BCaplan at madisoncres.com
Thu Jun 7 15:19:07 IDT 2012

Besides being annoyed that I have to scroll through the entire list of DVDs on my Blackberry, I am shocked that you approved the posting of the DVD titles in a frum community. Maybe Rabbi Malinowitz or another Rav needs to be one of the moderators.
Notice to Recipients: This email and attached files (if any) contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for use by the sender and addressee(s). If you receive this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and remove the email from your system. Unauthorized use of this information is strictly prohibited.