[RBS] cherry picking without the crowds

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 15 16:58:11 IDT 2012

POSTING FROM A FRIEND: (Don't email me-I was not at this place)
If you missed the cherry picking festival, we were told about  another place near the festival that was relatively empty.
At the tzomet to Kibbutz Kfar Etzion there is a sign to the right (the kibbutz is on your left) to "chavat Eretz ha'ayalim", go up that dirt path and follow signs, there are cherries and
petel, two different owners.  Cherry picking costs 20 shekel a person all you can eat and you can buy the ones you take home.

It's just the cherry picking, none of the other festival doings

You can call the owner with any questions.
The owner's name is Dovid 0523 117079 and he said the hours are
Tuesdays and Thursdays 16:30 - 18:30
Fridays 9:00 - 15:00

It is on for the next 3 wks(today being 15/6/12). possibly a fourth week but definitely check with him first.