[RBS] anyone flying this Thursday AM United/Continental

Serena Benovitz serenabeno at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 17:20:51 IDT 2012

Is anyone flying on Thursday morning June 21st from Ben Gurion to Newark on United/ Continental?
My 13 year old daughter will be on that flight and I'd like to hook her up with someone who is flying then. She is very independent, just wants someone that she can follow off the plane upon arrival at Newark.
I can offer you a ride to Ben Gurion as I will be driving her.
Thanks,

Serena Benovitz