[RBS] The perfect gift, for yourself! or giving :)

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:50:48 IDT 2012

I must offer my UNSOLICITED recommendation for Tracey's work! At the last
Mega Mall I saw a bag I wanted, but in a different fabric. Within two days
she had custom-created it just for me. It is perfect, it is affordable, it
is unique and gorgeous and exquisitely made - I love it!

(In case you want to know, it's what she calls a 'wash bag' aka a cosmetic
bag... but I'm using it as a purse; it's perfect for my keys, wallet and
cell phone, and waterproof in case the chocolate I stick in there melts.
Ahem.)

HIGHLY recommend supporting this incredibly talented local artist!

-Miriam