[RBS] Selling Brand New Mini USB 3.0 cable

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Mon Jun 18 23:00:27 IDT 2012

I purchased in the US from RocketFish- BestBuy a brand new 6FT or 1.8 M Mini 3.0 USB cable that I can not use.Its 24k  gold plated connectors to provide maximum , error free conductivity and resist corresion.  Its never been used and in excellent condition in the original box.

I am purchased the cable in the US for $30.00 and  selling the cable for  near the price in shekels of 115 shekels or OBO.

If you are interested, please email at neshoma at bezeqint.net
Reuven Ashenberg