[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Arabs shopping in Yesh

Kaminker minker at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 22 11:18:24 IDT 2012

But as far as I can tell these are generally not residents of our little
town as they are in Jerusalem and Haifa that have large Arab populations.
They are often illegal workers or worse.  It was just in the news recently
that a pigua was being planned for Beit Shemesh (chas v'shalom) by Arab
workers who'd been working here. I don't think anyone would want to shop in
the same store with those guys! So with all do respect to democracy, etc.,
most of us are law abiding and tax paying citizens as opposed to our non
citizen cousins and we deserve a right to go shopping without fear in our
city.  Shabbat Shalom