[RBS] Rabbi Berel Wein

Colin & Margaret Abrams abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Wed Jun 27 00:02:29 IDT 2012

         Exactly three weeks from today, Kehillat Menorat HaMaor

        will be hosting Rabbi Berel Wein.
        This will be on Wednesday July 18. He will deliver an address after

        the screening the latest episode in his Destiny Series,

        titled "OMINOUS SKIES"

        This covers the years 1930 to 1939 including the rise of Nazism

        and the devastating effect these years had on World Jewry.

        This will be the first time that this episode will be shown In Bet Shemesh

        The event will take place at Menorat HaMaor
                                                   Nachal Maor 6
                                                   Ramat Bet Shemesh א
                                            Starting time 8.00pm prompt

        Advance Booking NIS 50 per person, at the door  NIS 60 Persons under 17 half price.

                                Cash, cheques or credit cards

        To book; Colin Abrams 054 776 4573 or e-mail abrams2 at bezeqint.net with credit card details.

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

To subscribe, unsubscribe, or set digest or vacation mode,
send a message to:
rbs-request at cs.huji.ac.il

Rbs mailing list
Rbs at cs.huji.ac.il