[RBS] Did you pig out on Purim?

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:43:52 IST 2012

Yeah, we've been there, done that, and gratefully don't have to any longer!

Overeaters Anonymous meetings in English in RBS A at Ein Gedi 47/15, above Epilogic (no connection, just using it as a direction point), Sunday evenings, 8:30 - 9:30 PM.   We use the same 12 steps & 12 traditions as Alcoholics Anonymous, changing the words alcohol & alcoholic to food & compulsive eater.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.  There are no dues or fees, only voluntary contributions.

(Did you know the diet industry in the USA is a 40 billion dollar a year business?!)

OA ~ the easier softer way.

You're welcome to just show up, or call Michal at 052-833-7723.