[RBS] GEMACH~ help me start one in Ramat Shilo

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 22:47:59 IST 2012

BS"D

SHAVUA TOV!

..the purim fun has passed & we're back to cleaning for pesach!!

i am getting stuff together to start a gemach in ramat shilo so PLEASE if you have any kids clothes, toys, books, ladies clothes & stuff to donate i would really appreciate it..

also, if you have anything that i can use in the setup like hangers, racks, poles, shelves, baskets.. please let me know..

you can either drop the stuff off at yavne 5 (which is a side street off of nahal tseilim) or i can arrange a pick up..

thanks so much,
miriam
054-849-2698