[RBS] Melabev needs volunteers with large cars / vans!! Please help.

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:38:37 IST 2012

If you have a van or large car, perhaps you can help Melabev!
We often need people to help move large items from place to place
(throughout BS or RBS)
a. when there is a bris or other function in BMTL we need to move our
supplies to another shul hall
b. we are having a "white elephant sale" in May and people are offering
free items.
We need more manpower and large cars to transport the items.
If you feel that you can help in any way, please reply to this email.
thank you in advance!
Shoshana Lichtman, Director,
Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh
02-999-4258