[RBS] how does it work with stopping checks in israel?

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Sun Mar 11 10:41:41 IST 2012

If I have a craftsman who has consistently lied to me and not delivered my
goods properly, am I allowed to cancel/stop checks made out to him?

What if I just withdraw money from my account so that the checks will
bounce?

If you have experience with this, please advise.

And if you are considering using a (non-local) carpenter who advertises in
the circular Chazak, you may want to check with me first.

Thanks,

Riva