[RBS] Please Protect Your Children From Predators

Momo Wagschal momo at cs.huji.ac.il
Fri Mar 23 10:22:59 IST 2012

Hi

As I understand Family A (Purim) went instead if the police to ask the
rabbai and he told them not to complain at the police.

If they would have complained the second attack could have been prevented.

People should think if to first ask the rabbai or use common sense and
complain to the police! (also report to Magen, they have professionals that
can help the family)

Shabat Shalom

. Just today another child was molested in the park between Katlav and
Micha.

There was just a child that was molested behind the matnas right before
Purim. I don't know all the details and I apologize in advance to the
parents of this child for any false information. I am not here for
journalism purposes and I don't have all the correct details. I am just
writing this to make parents aware that these things are happening HERE. I
watch small boys and girls walk alone to and from school every day. Small
little innocent children who see the good in everybody. There is no one
watching them. You can try that excuse that Hashem is watching them, and He
is, but that doesn't mean you can just drop your babies in the road and see
if they will be safe from crashing cars.

We are ignoring something that is so important for our future. They are the
future, don't let this go by without some sort of change.

Contact Magen for any other information or if you need any help

"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids

MagenProtects at gmail.com

Hotline: 052-765.2929
Sunday thru Thursday - 9am-12am; 8-11pm
Fridays - 9am-12am
Motsei Shabbat - till Midnight

Administrative & Non-Urgent Matters
02-9997026
050-8489001

This website is also very informative and has names of the convicted
predators.

http://www.besheket.com/index.htm