[RBS] Please Protect Your Children From Predators

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:53:48 IST 2012

Lo Ta'amod Al Dam Reiacha (vayikra, yud tet: tet-zayin)
lashon hara l'toelet
the Hafetz haim explains the obligation to warn the public in order to
protect other people in klal yud, se'if vaav and klal tet, rechilut  se'if
gimmel
EVEN IF it may cause people to "l'hatil dofi" in a person

many rabbanim and scholars read this list - let's have some
feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(but not from the 'rabbis" who think that abused women are not entitled to
demand a divorce, thank you very much)

in fact,a group of residents posted the name of a caterer who
was taking money and then not doing her work
and a group of people posted about a gas station that was  selling tampered
diesel fuel

and, when i had reason to suspect a  person of stealing, i was told to
announce to the general public to contact me before letting this person
into their homes

and these are NOT dinei nefashot

it is time to stop hiding behind "halacha" - you wouldn't call a rav
before calling an ambulance if halila  a kid were hit by a car in the road.

kids who are molested OFTEN commit suicide!!

according to the Hafetz Haim , anyone who knows from first hand for sure
that someone touched a kid in an inappropriate manner MUST warn the rest of
the public, in order to prevent anyone else from being hurt.