[RBS] Kimche Depischa/Maot Chitim - Mehadrin, Local, Best Value, Convenient!

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Wed Mar 28 15:20:05 IST 2012

As I write, two hundred needy families are receiving their matzo, wine,
chicken, eggs, etc from Lema'an Achai - as well as coupons for the stores.

Be'H all these needy families will receive what they need, in good time for
the Chag.

All Lema'an Achai is lacking is the money to pay for this incredible chesed
operation!

Therefore please donate your Kimche Depischa conveniently right now:

1. Online - www.SmartChesed.org <http://www.smartchesed.org/>
2. By phone - 99999.33
3. Via you shul gabbai or local Lema'an Achai drop-off.
4. By mail: Lema'an Achai Center, 40/7 Nahal Lachish, Ramat Beit Shemesh,
99093

As an indication: 1800 NIS helps one Lema'an Achai family (out of two
hundred!) through Pessach.

There is no better way to give "Kimche Depischa" than with Lema'an Achai.

Thank you for your support & generosity! Tizku Lemitzvot!

--
Chag Kasher Vesameach for EVERYONE in our community!
David & Avrohom

David Morris,        Rav Avrohom Leventhal
Chairman             Executive Director

www.SmartChesed.org <http://www.smartchesed.org/>

Tel: 02 9991553
Donations 24/6: 02 99999.33