[RBS] The Mayor's Office Responds

Likud Members of Bet Shemesh likudbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:27:36 IST 2012

Mati, the mayor's spokesman, shared with me the following words:

Mayor Abutbul categorically does not support the Geneva Initiative, but he
does support, and will continue to support dialogue between both sides of
the spectrum.

This event is not being funded by the city.

I left a message early this morning, and regret that I was not able to
include their response in the original email.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
Member of the Likud Central Committee