[RBS] i propose a humra

Seth & Naomi Abrahams famabra at netvision.net.il
Mon May 7 11:43:24 IDT 2012

This is not humra, this is halacha. Every shopping cart costs approximately
NIS 3000 to replace.

In addition, any adult using a shopping cart to take purchases home should
be scrupulous about returning it promptly and not leave it abandoned in the
street, parking lots of buildings, in entrances to buildings, etc.

If it is too much trouble to return, either buy your own shopping cart or
have your shopping delivered

Naomi Abrahams