[RBS] i propose a humra

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon May 7 13:09:56 IDT 2012

it is interesting how people will spend an extra 100 sheqel on their weekly
shopping for "better " hechsherim, but not 20 sheq for a mishloah, and
instead use the shopping carts

i find it very sad the lack of understanding of the issurim of nezek and
theft of public property.  public property is NOT "partly mine, so i can do
with it as i please".  and i am more disturbed by the silence of the
teachers and rabbis on the subject