[RBS] Did you ever hear of these places in Bet Shemesh or RBS?

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Fri May 11 10:47:32 IDT 2012

My parents were here and  used their US credit card in a few places.  The
names of all the stores seem to be quite different when put onto  a US
credit card and my mom wants to double check that all these charges were in
fact made by them.  The following two things were listed on the credit card:

Oma Natbag Ltd Lod Namal Te
and
D.M.Y Trading Ltd

Anyone have any idea what they are?

Thanks good shabbos!

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~077 78 555 11~ www.besimcha-israel.com