[RBS] HOUSE CONTENTS+APARTMENT- Everything MUST go by June 8 -- Photos upon request

moving sale adlermovingsale at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:15:09 IDT 2012

*APARTMENT For Sale On Dolev* - 4 Room,  2 bathroom, One bathroom en Suite,
2 Covered parking Spots + Machsan directly beneath, with option to break
through to add floor, Private Entrance, patio + porch, Well Kept, Painted,
Bars, Instant hot water, Central AC+Single unit, Screens, option to extend
into chalal. Many neighbors succeeded in doing so- 1.38 Million NIS - NO
AGENT!!

Many prices are negotiable WITHIN reason. Meaning: Please do not ask to pay
me 250 NIS when I am asking 1,000 NIS. Many have done so already. Please do
not ask me how low I will go on a price, make me an offer and I will agree
or refuse. Most things are in EXCELLENT condition unless stated otherwise

GE stainless steel freestanding oven, 5 burner, *4000 NIS*, Clean, Well
Kept - - - NOT SELF CLEAN
Solid Wooden Bookshelf *800 NIS*
Wooden/Glass Breakfront, Small *800 NIS*
Wooden Bunk Bed - *1000 NIS*
SOLID Wooden Bedroom Mirror/Drawer unit *700 NIS*, Needs Handles and paint
job. Heavy.
     Matching wooden Night Table *300NIS*,* 900* for both
Ikea Shelf - *140NIS*
Graco Bouncer and Swing in one - *530 NIS*
*Old* Basset Wooden Crib on Wheels, dismantled-  *150 NIS*
3 Burner + side burner Kenmore Gas BarbQ Grill with cover, CLEAN and great
condition - *2200 NIS*
Corelle Dishes, Setting for 12, Square Design, fleishig, *730NIS*
Table Top High Chair- *80 NIS*
Small Toddler Size Little Tikes Climbing Cube - *350 NIS*
Mutsy Spider - *150 NIS*
Keter Shelf - half hanging rod half shelves *400*
Dell Computer Flat Screen 21" -* 600 NIS*
Stoneware Dishes - Heavy - Pretty , Fleishig - set of 5,* 80 NIS*
 Kenwood Mixer with blender* 800 NIS*, Great Condition, Pareve
Seltzer Maker with 2 bottles *150 NIS*
Photo Carousel, NIB *100 NIS*
Iron - *125 NIS*
8 Coil Heater *250NIS*
Boppy Pillow -*200 NIS*
Chicco Poly high chair, slim fold, no wheels, vinyl seat, *300NIS*
Silver Cross Pram which turns into a bassinet (no extra piece) with rain
cover and sun canopy,* 900 NIS* (really nice)
Gold Line Stove Top used for Pesach *250 NIS*
Gold Line Pareve Mixer for Pesach *150 NIS*
Graco Pesach High Chair - *150 NIS*
5 Liter Urn used twice - *190 NIS*
18 Gallon American Storage Containers *80 Shekel* apiece
Mega Blocks - 370 Pieces, *250 NIS*
Vintage Lot Lincoln Logs 670 Pieces - *350 NIS*

And all other things like sofas, double oven, American beds, other single
beds with frame, dining room table, kitchen table, cabinets/aronot.... and
much more... Those are available on June 8th. You are welcome to come see
what there is and decide what you would like to reserve.

Send replies to : Adlermovingsale at gmail.com

Any interest in the apartment: email me to set up a time and check it out.
  ------> Once again on the apartment as well, Please don't ask the lowest
I will go. And I will not be giving away for free either. For interested
buyers, we will negotiate on a price. As of now: It is 1.38 Million. First
come and see if you are interested.