[RBS] Have you heard what's new in Migdal Hamayim???

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun May 13 17:22:59 IDT 2012

Now you can do all of your shopping on one street!!!!

PC INTEGRITY is open full time in Migdal Hamayim!  Repairing computer,
laptops -  all with quick response and customer service par excellance!

Down street from Pizza Hut and up the street from Burger's Bar.  We are
right between Angel's Bakery and Broder's Pharmacy.

All your shopping needs on one street!!!  Come in and see us whenever you
would like.

No car . . . no problem.  We do home visits as well.

"Like" us on Facebook and stay tune for a special surprise this week!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/