[RBS] Child Safety Reminders

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:58:05 IDT 2012

thank you for this important letter!

also, we have to remember that even in religious neighbourhoods, there
are cars on shabbat - there are people such as myself who go to
hospital to give birth on shabbat, people who work in hospitals, or
for the army and police, who must drive, and must drive quickly.  (and
we cannot forget on this, the 26th of Iyar, that war in the muddle
east sometimes breaks out suddenly)
there is no need for children (or adults) to play in  the streets on
shabbat - the sidewalks still work on shabbat , the parks are still
there, and little kids CANNOT BE SEEN by drivers