[RBS] AMIT Chanukah Fair - Sunday evening, November 18 at Yeshivat Reishit

Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Thu Nov 1 08:43:42 IST 2012

The AMIT Chanukah Fair will take place, IY"H, Sunday evening, November 18th,
from 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh.  Ours is a volunteer
effort, with all proceeds aside from rental and cleaning, going to support
AMIT'S 25,000 students in 108 facilities across Israel.  We raise our money
via the sales of tables and by charging a nominal entrance fee.

Here is what is happening this year........
Need a gift?  Several jewelry makers will join us; there will be exclusive,
creative and new designs for youngsters and oldsters;
Need a housewarming, Shabbat, thank you gift?  Many vendors are selling art
work, gift items, crafts;
Want to hear music?  Our vendors are selling CDs, DVDS;
Need to relax?  One of our vendors is selling yoga DVDs;
Need head coverings?  Several vendors are selling all kinds of designer,
beautiful headwear, berets, knitted hats, mitpachot;
Need baby gifts?  We have vendors selling baby blankets, baby items, baby
gifts, stroller coverings;
Wanna play games?  Yup, we have that too!
Need vitamins or health care info?  Just ask our vendors
Hungry? Yummy deli sandwiches will be available; wash it down with juice,
coffee, tea!
Want to read to your children/grandchildren?  One of our vendors is selling
children's books;
Want to support tzaduka/chesed organizations?  Thank you to Melabev, Yad
Sarah, Lema'an Achai; Ohalai Eden Yaakov
..... ....and many other new, unusual and exciting vendors will be there as
well.

If you would like further information about the Fair or if you have
something to sell that is a little "out of the box," please be in touch with
either Faygie or Shirley.  We have filled our quota for jewelry and headwear
vendors.

This year, we have added (at the door) “surpriZe” priZes; for 5NIS (or 3 for
10) you may win one of our door prizes - thank you to Lenny Solomon, Gifts R
Us, Big Deal, Ruthie Blum, Cellar 18 - and more to follow.....Each door
prize has the value of 100NIS!

We also thank many Beit Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh vendors who will be
participating and supporting AMIT.  Please see our ad in Connections – page
30 – blurb; page 32 – flyer

Thank you; AMIT thanks you!
Faygie and Shirley
AMIT Chanukah Co-Chairs

Faygie mflieber at zahav.net.il
Shirley mslerner at zahav.net.il

AMIT Chanukah Fair – Sunday evening, November 18th
7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh
Please come out to support the wonderful work AMIT does