[RBS] Giving Clothes to a Gemach? Beware!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 09:07:20 IST 2012

Dear Gemach Givers:
Please be aware that there are certain Gemachim in our community that throw out, INTO THE GARBAGE:
All wool items
All jeans items
All kids clothes with pictures of popular cartoon or action figures
Red items
Casual men's wear
And more…
If you have such clothing in good shape to give away, we at Gemach Sorek 40 are happy and honored to accept your items and make them available to our wide range of shoppers who span the multitude of styles worn in RBS!
Tizku lemitzvos for all your generous donations,

Shoshana Lepon
Gemach Sorek 40
02-992-4046
054-842-4019