[RBS] Was your child's bicycle stolen July 7, 2011?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue Nov 6 20:06:31 IST 2012

I only know the date because I searched my sent file.  Seems to be it was
much longer ago, but I have a child's bicycle I found and I'd LOVE to
restore it to its owner, who has surely grown out of it by now!  But maybe
their younger sister would like to have it?

Please contact me w. identifying details - you never know!

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM