[RBS] After SEVERAL requests.. NOW offering a Six Month Expressive Art and A rt Technique Course in RBS!!!

Art by Nina Elizabeth nibrenner2 at juno.com
Tue Nov 6 20:15:56 IST 2012

Six Month Expressive Art and Art Technique Course

After MANY requests, I am offering a 6 month Art course starting in December.  This high quality art program offers instruction that goes far beyond drawing and painting.  It teaches a student how to “see” in a new way!

As an Art Teacher, Expressive Art Teacher and Counselor for the Gifted and Talented, my goal is to assist my students in focusing on inner expression through creativity and its therapeutic relationship, particularly with gifted and talented children. Studies show that many children are creative and intellectual unassisted, but need assistance in developing social and emotional acceptance. By building on the child's confidence through creative expression, the child can transform feelings of being different into positive experiences and higher levels of self-knowledge and productivity, therefore allowing the individual to flourish.

This course will meet once a month for 2 hrs with a 15 minute break. This course will focus on all of the foundations, medians and forms of art.  We will also explore expressive art and how it can benefit everyone.  Many projects will be assigned throughout the 6 month period in addition to fun creative “homework” that your children will love! The purpose of this course is to provide your children with life-long confidence, creativity and artistic skills.

Curriculum includes:

Landscape

Expressive Art

Still life (Observation Art)

Felt Tip Dot Art

Sketch/Shading

Perspective

Futurism

Charcoal

Cartooning and Illustration

Watercolor

Abstract Expression

Portraits

Surrealism

Free draw using at least 5 techniques

Drawing people

At the moment, this course is only offered to girls ages 7.5- 12.5

** If your child does not fit in this age category, and you think they still might benefit from this course please contact me at 054-218-2799

For more information email me at nina.brenner83 at gmail.com

Check out my website at www.artbyninaelizabeth.com

Warm regards,
Nina Brenner
Art by Nina Elizabeth
052-717-8819/09-885-0536
http://artbyninaelizabeth.com
http://giftedcreativechild.weebly.com
http://www.gifteded4u.blogspot.com/

Expressive Art and Drawing Instructor BS
Working on MA and Certification in Gifted Education