[RBS] Puma size 3.5 sneakers for sale, brand newI

jonathan cohen jonathan11598 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 09:47:30 IST 2012

Puma size 3.5 blue sneakers forsale (size runs a little small) $63.00
You can checkthem out below.
Tzivia
0548466582

tzivia cohen requested that we send this e-mail. If you have questions about Amazon.com, please visit our Help Department .

 tzivia writes:
Check out this page.

    Puma Voltaic 3 Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid),Blue/Black/Shadow/Silver,11 M US Little Kid
PUMA
 (8 customer reviews)
Price:     $60.00
In Stock

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this e-mail was sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com.
© 2011 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo, and 1-Click are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.
Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: jonathan11598 at yahoo.com