[RBS] LAST CALL: FREE DELIVERY of Stella's Army Bracelets

Rafi and Shifra Goldmeier goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:26:07 IST 2012

The campaign to raise money for the Oncology ward of Shaarei Tzedek
Hospital is coming to an end.

So, this is the last call for you to take part in something great - over
150,000 NIS was already raised, as part of this campaign, to make life
just a bit more comfortable for cancer patients being treated in Shaarei
Tzedek.

Not only is this the last call, but to finish it with a bang, for the
remainder of this week I will be offering FREE DELIVERY to ANYWHERE in
Bet Shemesh (will probably be in the evening hours) if you buy 3 or more
Stella's Army Bracelets (10 NIS each)... *****

***** until supplies last.