[RBS] TEAM BEIT SHEMESH - Walking for Eldercare!! You can sponsor ONLINE!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:14:05 IST 2012

Team Beit Shemesh is a group of dedicated walkers from our city who
are walking to support the frail elderly of  BS/RBS neighborhood!

Please help us reach our goal of providing the frail seniors of BS/RBS
with a place of their own to spend the day exercising, socializing and
being part of the greater community of Beit Shemesh.

You can sponsor anyone from "team Melabev" at www.walk4alz.com

One small step from us is a big step for the elderly of Melabev!

Thank you for your support!!

www.melabev.org
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/shoshana.melabevbeitshemesh#!/pages/Melabev-Beit-Shemesh-%D7%9E%D7%9C%D7%91%D7%91-%D7%91%D7%99%D7%AA-%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%A9/179513712116751?fref=ts