[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Fw: [RBS2] Break-ins

Sara sara99622 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:02:28 IST 2012

Several years ago when a number of people in our building were broken
into, one of the neighbors had a stick in their window. Guess what the
thieves did -- they broke the window, stuck their hand inside and
removed the stick!

After we were broken into the insurance company made us install a big
pad lock to lock the soragim doors. This is harder to cut through or
to break then the standard lock on soragim doors.

In my opinion a dog is the best security system. Other tips are not to
leave keys or valuable by the front door and to leave appropriate
lighting on during the night.

Sara

Message: 10